Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WHY?


all I do is clean my house! I kind of wish that I lived in a 1 bedroom apartment! Vance love's to destroy everything! If I take my eyes off of him for more than 2 seconds than its all over! Something will be broken or messed up or ruined forever! I think I am done cleaning his room because it will just messed up then next time vance plays in it! he loves to pull anything that is put away out onto the floor! I'M OVER IT! I know this picture is not something to be proud of! but oh well!

2 comments:

Shums said...

We almost got that same ikea toy chest!

Anonymous said...

multiply Vance x 4 and THEN I will feel sorry for you...LOL...welcome to my LIFE...I hate cleaning up after kids!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!