Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hayden and Twinkie

This is hayden, Vance's cousin.... they are so cute together. She is so accepting of him! She totally lets vance tag along with her makes him feel like a "big boy". i think the kind of look alike.
Twinkie....... Since Aunt McKenzie likes to give the kids whatever they want ;) it wasn't long before Vance got her to get the bunny "twinkie" out into the living room
I hate to say it, but it is really cute. The boys Love him/her
I can't believe the bunny didn't claw their eyes out! Brogan thought it was funnt to poke him in the eye.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The McKnights said...

I'm glad ypu guys have family around and are adapting so well! We miss you of course but are so happy for you! E mail me the pic's from my birthday night and get the ones from Valentina from Cheesecake night so I can do my birthday post!!!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!