Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Friends

Vance and Brogan are FINALLY getting along. They still argue, but they have changed so much since Grey has arrived. I love to listen to them play and use their imagination. They love to play together. I am so happy that I had them so close together. I wouldn't have done it any other way. I am so happy that they have eachother. When I was in AZ with Brogan, we would call home and him and Vance would talk. I would get so emotional at the excitment that they had to talk to eachother. Everyday that I pick up Vance from school, He runs to Bro and gets so happy to see him. I LOVE it. I used to be sad that I didn't get a girl but I am so thankful for my sweet boys and the joy they bring me. I know that I was meant to have boys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!