Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vance's Feast

Vance goes to Coastal Empire Montessori school, and It is seriously the best school EVER! Vance loves going to school everyday! For Thanksgiving they had a Feast. They learned about all the different foods that the pilgrims ate and they tried it all at their feast. They had Turkey, Chicken, Duck, Deer, Authentic pudding and they even made their own butter for the bread. Vance was so cute singing songs about giving thanks. Thank you to Mrs Lynn who cares so much about the kids and put on this event for them!

This is Vance's very good friend MatthewOf course he is sitting next to a pretty girl





This is Mrs Lynn trying to get the kids to try EVERYTHING
Vance's butter that he made
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!