Thursday, March 31, 2011

Welcome to AZ

Things have been totally crazy over the past 3 weeks. It is exciting to be back in AZ and start to get settled in to this dry place. They boys are overwhelmed with excitement because of all the fun things to do.

The boys are back together. Noah (my nephew) has 2 sisters so he has been happy to have my boys back. They are all so cute together. I think they could play forever if we would let them.



Vance and Noah are so funny. They are always hanging on each other.
Vance and Uncle Joe (who can't take a normal picture)
Cita and Ralph with the boys
picnic dinner in the back yard
Swimming in March. The boys were sooooooo excited. It's going to be a long summer full of swimming.
Grey trying to figure it out
Vance is CRAZY. He loves to flip off anything. He makes me nervous


Ok course the trampoline has been very welcoming to my boys. I don't know how many hours they have spent on it, But I know it's A LOT
Vance and Ruby. They are buddies
I am excited to move onto the next chapter of my life. I am excited to get settles and into a routine. I have had a blast with my friends and family who I have missed so much. We have been staying with my parents for the past 3 weeks, but we move into our own place in a week. My poor boys have been total troopers through all these moves. My family is great.

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!