Sunday, November 26, 2006

Our Newest Addition!

Ok, so after 10 LONG months of pregnancy, the wait has finally paid off! We have a brand new, beautiful Baby boy! We thought that We couldn't do much Better than our first son, But I think that Vance will have a run for his money! We finally narrowed down a name and came up with Brogan Benjamin Cowart. The name Brogan is Scottish, meaning "Sturdy & Strong". We think that he will live up to that. The labor and delivery was so easy. It was short and fast and I had hardly any pain. Recovery was really good and I feel totally back to my normal self now! I thought that bringing home the baby would be a really easy adjustment, But it turns out that Vance wasn't really ready to have a new brother! He didn't want anything to do with me or Brogan! Now, 2 1/2 weeks later, He is finally learning to be a little nicer. He just can't understand why the baby Can't play with him. Having a second child has really opened my eyes to a lot of new things. It is so amazing how you can feel so much love for a little baby that you hardly even know. I am so happy and excited to have to boys. I can't wait to see them play and grow up together!

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!