Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthday once again

My sweet amazing hard working husband turned 32 last week. It was a pretty great day for him! My dad gave us tickets to go watch him play in the phoenix pro am onthe day of his birthday.. it was soooo beautiful. The weather was perfect and I got to spend some pretty quality time with my birthdqy boy. Thanks dad for the tickets! That night Ben was lucky enough to be able to pick up his parents from the airport who came out to visit us from Georgia. Thenext day we had a Cowart family dinner at Red lobster to celebrate. It was all perfect. My parents also gave him a pretty generous gift card to one of Ben's favorite places. Also, on the sunday before, my family in phoenix celebrated his birthday with some amazing cooking. We are surrounded with amazing people. I am so luck to have my benny. He is pretty perfect for me. I am so glad that he got to have a wonderful birthday this year!

1 comment:

tamy scheurn said...

Happy Birthday Ben! You are getting OLD!!!! Hope this next year to come is fantastic!
Hugs!
Tom and Tamy

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!