Saturday, June 9, 2012

QUICK catch-up from Iphone!

Vance bites his nails
 
Date night : Men and black 3
 
 
Grey being Grey
 
Mrs Sherwood had a party for her class at Peter Piper the last week of school! She is just the best! Vance cried when he hugged her the last time.
 
KELLEN CAME! we had so much fun watching all these kids play together
 
 
found a kitten on the porch. Vance cried when the mom came back for it.
 
Boys making me smile
 
 
 
 
New Van! It is heaven
 
 
 
98% of our life is spent swimming these days
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!