Monday, April 9, 2007

EASTER!




Easter was so fun! I kind of felt like a bad mom because I didn't do an easter egg hunt for Vance, but I figured he is still a little young. I will do one next year for sure! Vance loved his Basket. Even though he got no candy, he was still very happy to get Hot Wheels, sidewalk chalk, a baseball glove and a few other little things. After church, we had a HUGE family get together at my parents house! The food was so yummy! Between my aunt Nena's salad and my aunt Jami's ham, I ate way too much! It was all Delicious! I love to be around all of my family! They are so much fun and I wish we could have more family get togethers! I can't believe how much every one grows and changes so much! I have been trying to get my house put back together because it is a disaster! Vance really knows how to keep a messy house. Some times I just feel like I need to lock him in his room for a day if I want to get anything done! I caught him drawing all over our walls with a black pen! Oh well.... I guess it is just part of being a mom!

1 comment:

everydayjami said...

I had so much fun at Easter dinner. We are so lucky to have such an awesome family. Grayson really loved your mac-n-cheese.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!