Friday, May 25, 2007

Brogan takes a fall!



I really don't know how people handle more than 2 kids! I really try my hardest to keep them safe, happy and healthy, But things don't always work out the way I want them. Vance was having a typical MELTDOWN like he usually does and I was trying to tend to him when I forgot that I left Brogan Up stairs on my bed! As I was occupied with Vance, I heard a loud "THUD" followed by Brogan Screaming! Yep, he fell off the bed! I know it happens to all kids, but it was really scary because our bed is really high and he was really shaken up! I felt so bad! He is fine now, but I guess I just had to learn a lesson the hard way... a 6 month old can't be left alone on a bed...DUH!!!

2 comments:

Shums said...

Sad! I bet my kids will go thru way worse...

Anonymous said...

Poor Brogie! Ashton took many spills off the bed! Just wait until Vance is the reason he falls off the bed or couch....that's next! You're a great mom....we all do stupid things....it is just part of motherhood! Hang in there! LOL~

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!