Sunday, May 6, 2007

SERIOUSLY?



Yep!!! My kid eats Ketchup! Ok, How come before we have kids, we see little brats in a restaurant eating ketchup like this and our first thought is... "my kid will never act like that. I will never let my kid eat just Ketchup for lunch!" And then, reality comes along and what do you know? Your kid wants to eat ketchup for lunch and yes of coarse.... you let them! All I have to say about that is...WHATEVER! If it makes him happy for the time being then let it be! Just fit in a couple extra fruits and veggies somewhere else in the day and forget about it!

2 comments:

Christen Noelle said...

Adorable! Jami will tell you that ketchup is healthy...so go with that and your doing a great thing as a parent letting him eat it!

Shums said...

That is hilarious! But don't act suprised. YOU eat ketchup like a maniac!!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!