Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lucky me!!




We had such a fun girls night! First we first ate at Gecko grill and I have to talk for a minute about the strange obsessions that people have with this place! Ashley, seriously would eat there everyday, when we all showed up she informed us that she all ready had eaten there for lunch! Seriously? She's crazy! Mexican food is not really my thing but it was pretty good. After dinner we went to "Mr. Beatty's" house to play poker. We had so much fun laughing and bringing up past experiences together! My husband really does not understand why I still call him "Mr Beatty" but I don't think he will ever be anything else! (everyone knows that) Thanks Regan!

Amy and Regan had headaches and for some reason they thought an eye patch would help!

Oh, did I mention that I won?!!

4 comments:

laurice. said...

I’m jealous! Can't wait to see you all!

Shums said...

uh! if i have to see those hideous pictures of myself on ONE more blog im gonna barf! we need to do it again soon!!!!

ilm3ib said...

I havent blogged in forever... Looks like you had a great time. I hope everythings great in your new neighborhood... Same old same old here!

Lolly Jane said...

hey posey, i emailed you and asked if i could use that pic and didn't hear from ya so didn't think you'd mind?? sorry!! kensey {kellis} mortensen even asked who took the pic and we said, "posey, isn't she talented?" sorry, it was late at night when we were puttin them together for our domestic bliss boutique & i really didn't think you'd care. sorry girl, and sorry to the {cute} girl's mom! ~kelli

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!