Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Little Bro Bro!!

okay, for journaling puposes, I am going to do a little mommy talk about Brogan! He is becoming so much fun! All though he is getting a little attitude and just recently learned how to throw himself on the floor to get his way, He still always makes me smile! He is saying so much! It is weird to have 2 kids talking!! Now that Brogan is becoming more and more indempendant, it makes me wonder if I really want to start all over with another one! Brogan LOVES cars and balls! (and his mommy of coarse!) He loves to be out side and he LOVES the pool! I seriously love my boys! I just wish that Vance would learn to be a little nicer to Bro. I know they are only 17 months apart so it might be like this for a while, but I know eventually the will be BEST buds! This morning I over heard Vance asking brogan if he wanted to play football and if he wanted to be "The Fullback or Quarterback"! How does he know that! I guess the whole football thing has all ready begun!

Eating pop tarts outside! YUMMY!
I am sure all of you moms can relate to this pic! Mac n' Cheese
Could this be a sonic ad or what!






3 comments:

bekki said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute. They were so sweet at lunch i loved the fact that Vance was poking the lady in the back it made me laugh. Of course it is always funny when it's not your kids.I had a great time we will have to do it again soon.

Anonymous said...

Man he is growing fast...what a handsome boy.

laurice. said...

So cute...Camden and Brogan would be best buds! They love all the same things....when I come in July we really need to get them together!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!