Monday, March 30, 2009

technologically adVANCEd...(is that how you spell that?)

Vance can work my iphone better than I can. He knows how to use it perfectly. It is kind of annoying because he wants to be on it all the time. I normally don't mind because it keeps him busy, but it means I don't have it when I need it.
He loves listening to music on it. Esspecially daddy's rap music. (clean of coarse)
I downloaded little preschool apps for him. He actually learns a lot form them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!