Monday, July 13, 2009

Tennis in the heat!

While we were in Hilton Head, The boys had some pretty intense tennis matches. It was so freaking hot with 100% Humidity so you can imagine how sweaty everyone got. My cute little Brogan showed some talent with the tennis racket. He could seriously serve it over the net! (from up close of course) I had to make fun of my dad and his bandana, but I must say for a man in his 50's he's lookin' pretty dang good!
Poor kid was so HOT! He was trying everything to cool off! including getting naked
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The McKnights said...

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS getting naked...those are your biys! ha Your dad looks like a pro!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!