Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What the WHAT!!! 5 years!


Ben and I celebrated 5 Years of marriage on July 1st! I seriously can't beleive it. I am so happy to have been able to spend the last 5 years of my life with Benny! He is so good for me and I know is the only person on this earth that could take care of me as well as he does. He is so funny and keeps life exciting. We celebrated by going out with friends and family and it was so nice to be out with all of them. Ben also got me such a cute new coach bag that I just love!!! Thanks Benner! I love you!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!