Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cute Kaylee

My niece came down from Altlanta for a week and I had SOOOO much fun with her. She is so sweet and so helpful. She's only 14 but I find her being a great example for me. We did so much together. We went shopping, saw a movie went to the beach and I think we became pro's at guitar hero. I can't wait for her to visit again. Of course, I had to do a photo session, and I think they turned out awesome. As you can see, she was very easy to photograph:)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!