Wednesday, April 14, 2010


I took the boys to the squares for a walk and it is SOOOOOO beautiful! My kids were quite bothered because I found my self more interested in the beauty than the boys walk. The flowers here in Savannah really only last about 2 weeks because a storm usually comes and blows them down so I am driving everywhere I can right now so I can enjoy all the scenery around us! After the flowers it is still amazingly beautiful with all the green and canopy of trees over all the roads. I fell so lucky to live here!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

You are the only "flower" in your family, so embrace that beauty! Your boys need to learn to pick some flowers for YOU:)

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!