Friday, September 10, 2010

Milestones.... and randomness

Geeze.... I don't even know where to begin. I have not wanted to Blog because I know I am so far behind, but I just dumped 700 pics from my phone onto my computer. I figured if I could just post some of my favorites, it would tell a pretty good story on whats going on in my life. I need to take the time and blog so that that I can always remember my sweet little boys and the cute things they do. So I know these are all really random, but just bare with me.

Grey is getting so big. He is moving around so well and I think he is catching up in size. He is SOOOO good. I don't know why I have always been blessed with perfect, content little babies, but I am so grateful for it. I am trying to get him used to shoes, but he doesn't like them too much.
Brogan just looks so cute on his way to church. he is taking his tithing money... Vance blocked me in with his army men. He LOVES playing with these little guys. I think it's cute but I hate stepping on the darn things
We entertained some of Ben's family for a week. It was a blast. I love company
Vance is so funny. He loves to shop for glasses. He picked out his new favorites.
Baby Grey bug and his cousin Emma. Partners in crime
Vance and Brogan with their cousins Alexis and Jillian. These four are adorable together.
Grey HATES taking pictures with his brothers.
Vance got a new cat. I can't even explain how much Vance loves animals. I think he is an animal whisperer. When he first got this kitten, he names him Smoker, but recently he has been calling him Tommy. He said Tommy is a better name. He named other neighborhood cats Booster and sleepy. He doesn't takes his hands off Tommy. I;m happy he is such a good little cat and puts up with Vance's roughness.
Emma and Grey fighting for my attention
Grey and Medley. Grey is trying really hard to figure her out.
Bath time in Aunt Joy's kitchen
Gotta love babies at the beach
Waiting to get sun blocked and head out to the water
Brogan downing a Five Guys Burger.... he can do it in about 2 minutes
Glasses #2.... $100 bucks for these bad boys. I will only buy them at Walmart from now on!
Vance and Bro Bro showing some brotherly love at Grandma's and Grandpa's
Such a big boy. He loves to sit at the table. I love his dimples

Vance's first talk in church. I know, I shouldn't be taking pictures. I just had to.
This kid loves the camera.
Totally passed out after a day at the beach
Brogan and Mama
Tybee Island. (15 min from my house)

We started him on sippy cups. He doesn't really like the idea.
After talking about it FOREVER, the boys finally got bunk beds. It has been the greatest thing ever! I love how their room is more open now. The boys love it too.
Vance, Brogan and the Cawley kids... Jacob and Eva

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!