Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Dentist





When I was a kid, the dentist was like the scariest place EVER! Now it's a totally fun place that the kids LOVE to go to. Grey and Vance had pefect teeth:) Bro had almost perfect. He had a very small cavity on the front of his tooth that just had to be sanded down. No biggie. No numbing or anything. They all got extra exrays because I my condition, buy luckily teeth are all there. These boys are perfect:) Grey actually was the best out of the 3. Yep, my one year old.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!