Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Dentist





When I was a kid, the dentist was like the scariest place EVER! Now it's a totally fun place that the kids LOVE to go to. Grey and Vance had pefect teeth:) Bro had almost perfect. He had a very small cavity on the front of his tooth that just had to be sanded down. No biggie. No numbing or anything. They all got extra exrays because I my condition, buy luckily teeth are all there. These boys are perfect:) Grey actually was the best out of the 3. Yep, my one year old.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sant maria said...

We have an experienced team of dentists in Brookline, MA.
Since there are many dental problems that you can have if you are not having the right kind of dental services, you should think of having your teeth cleaned and repaired as early as possible.
It would be best if you visited us at once to treat and improve your teeth immediately.
emergency dentist near me

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!