Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baby Turned 3!

Wow I am behind. I figured I should probably blog Bennett Grey's birthday before November comes and it is Brogan's birthday. I hate how every mom says this, but I really can't believe that Benny is 3!!! I feel like I was just in the NICU with him. I am so proud of this little fella. Since both the older boys are in school all day, I don't know what I would do without this kid home with me. I will be the first to say that this kid is all attitude, but he is so much fun! His little faces and crazy personality are straight from his mama. he is adored by everyone in this family. He is finally feeling like a "big boy" and catching up with his older brothers. His birthday was so much fun. We had a sma;; outing at Jambo Park and then a big party at our place. He felt so special and was so cute opening all his gifts. Each time he would open something he would say, "you got my favorite toy?!!" It was so funny and sweet. he is such a little copier of his older brothers. He does anything and everything they do. I am so blessed with this kid. I love you Grey!!!! Happy third Birthday!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!