Friday, June 29, 2007

The Circus!






We went to Barnum and Bailey's circus this morning! It was so much fun! We had front row tickets on the floor and we got to go out and be part of the show! Vance went crazy over all the animals! It was hard keeping him in his seat because I wanted to be closer than we all ready were! Brogan thought it was a little loud. He would cry every time we would clap. It got kind of old after a while. Now Vance has a major love for the elephants! Those were his favorite! I liked the Asian girls who are really flexible! It was fun too see Vance so excited!

2 comments:

RegaNater said...

How fun! I love all of the posts (well except the one about the ER, I hope he is doing much better) So I saw Joe at Scott's reception, and his kids are getting so big. I wish you were there. We still need to hang out sometime.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PIC POSEY....LOL...your face is hilarious! I have never taken my kids to the circus....maybe one day I will be a nice mom and take them...LOL!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!