Saturday, June 23, 2007

Finally!



So Ben always wants to go swimming at night, but our pool light has never worked! I told him that I don't swim in dark water! So what if I am scared of monsters, alligators, sharks ect.....! (haha) I just think it's gross, even if it is my own pool! He finally fixed the light and I am so excited! The cute thing was that Vance had to be right there with him the whole time. Every time Ben would go down to look at the light, Vance would go to! Vance loves to learn and do things with his daddy! It is amazing how much he picks up from us!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Hi posey. I dont know if you remember me but Amy left me a comment and so I checked out her blog and then I found yours. Hope you dont mind. But your boys are absolutely adorable I am due with my 2nd in Sept. Yay. But how are you doing? If you want you can check out my blog. Its rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com. hopefully i will hear from you. Bye

Anonymous said...

AWWWW...So cute....daddy's boy!

The McKnights said...

We're at power and germaine. How bout youguys? Are you close?

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!