Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I knew it was too long......


I just knew that it had been too long since my boys have been hospitalized! I knew it wouldn't last forever! Last night Vance woke up because his teeth were hurting him so I gave him some Tylenol. Well, he decided he would go back and drink the WHOLE bottle! Luckily I caught him in right as he finished and called poison control! They told me to rush him in, and that with the amount he consumed, his liver should be failing in 24 hours! so it was a night full of vomiting in the ER! it was terrible. By 6:00am they let us go home, but he couldn't even stand up straight and continued to throw up all day! DOES THIS EVER END? I guess not.

5 comments:

everydayjami said...

Posey,
I don't even know where to beging. I can't believe the tough luck you've had with hospitalizations and your kids. I heard on NPR today that AZ is the longest waiting time for an ER, the average time is 5hours 25min. You have already spent so much of your kids lives in the ER. Maybe this means they have paid their dues and won't have many more trips. I'm sooooo sorry. I can't believe this happened to you guys. Poor Vance, thank GOD everything was ok. I love you and want to hang out. Call me.

The McKnights said...

Oh wow Posey, you poor girl! Is that what I have to look foward to? ha ha.I'm glad he's ok, what a crazy night! Swimming would be fun, lunch or whatever! We'll be gone next week on vacation but we'll get together when I get back for sure!

Kimberly said...

Hey Posey

Im so sorry to hear that. I have taken Kinsley to the er once already and it was the worst thing ever. I hope he is doing better. Good luck

kim

ilm3ib said...

Hang in there girl, it only gets worse! Just wait till they're in Football, Soccer, Wrestling... Cute pics. Try and get some rest this weekend UH?!?

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW.....but he looks so cute in that hospital gown! I think he LIKES the hospital.....LOL!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!