Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Car full of CARSEATS!!!!!



It was finally time to end my vacation and say my goodbyes! It was sad to say goodbye to all my family, especially my mother in law! She is the best! I thought that I was going to drive all the way home by myself, but fortunately Amy was crazy enough to let me talk her into driving with me to St. George! She was going down that weekend to visit her in-laws, so she was nice enough to drive with me! What an experience! I forgot how much we laugh when we are together! Our car was pack full and it didn't help when I got pulled over for speeding! Also, I forgot to tell the officer that I had a gun in my glove box and that presented a problem! Luckily he was nice and just warned me because he didn't know what the gun laws are in Az! After a few feedings and diaper changes we finally got to St. George where I stayed the night with Amy at her in-laws! They were so nice and welcoming! I was very lucky to get to stay there! Even though we had some nightmare moments, I was happy getting to spend time with an old friend!

4 comments:

ilm3ib said...

OH MY, you crazy cat~ I can't believe you got pulled over. You're nuts! And whats with the gun? hahaha. You're too funny. So your safe, and home, and settling in. Call when you're unpacked and ready to play. I'm glad you had such a fun trip. Welcome home!

dan and ashley said...

where's your car??

dan and ashley said...

i love bro's face in the first picture!

RegaNater said...

I can only imagine how funny that must have been. 3 babies, a police officer, and a gun in the glove compartment, is this a sitcom or what?

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!