Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm a big girl now!

I went to Georgia over the weekend... All by myself! Even though I had some major panic attacks leading up to the day that I left, I actually had such a nice trip. I really didn't even know what to do with myself! I can't believe there was ever a time with out my 3 boy! I actually flew out to take pictures of Ben's brothers wedding and stayed out there for 4 days. Ben stayed home and played Mr. Mom. He was surprisingly cool, calm and collected! He did such a good job. The first day was the wedding and then we played the rest of the time. We went shopping and went to the beach and pretty much just relaxed! It was such a breathe of fresh air. I LOVE SAVANNAH GEORGIA. I love getting to see where my hubby grew up and get to know his life before AZ! I really hope we end up there one day!

Steven and his new wife Amy
The Dawg House Grill! All UGA!
Love this Little bench on Tybee island
"The Ripper" a DEEP FRIED hot dog!
Relaxing..... not something I am used to...
Me in action
Only in GA
heather.... uh I don't really know what shes doing
Some REAL BBQ... thats how they do it in the south

1 comment:

laurice. said...

What a great trip! I am so sorry about your miscarriage! That is so sad. Hope your feeling OK. I might be coming this next week. If I do I will let you know.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!