Saturday, June 7, 2008

It was a good attempt.....




So I tried to take the boys out to get a little fresh air and maybe a little relaxation for me. I took a blanket for me so I could just sit under a tree and enjoy watching my boys play, right? Not exactly..... They were not even interested in all the toys I brought out for them because it was "too hot"! They just wanted to be climbing ALL over me and my tiny little blanket! WHY? I finally MADE them run to the other side of the park and when they got back I felt pretty guilty after seeing how red their little faces were! Even the dog was being a lazy bum! I guess we will just stick to the pool!

I love this picture of Vance even though he is a complete mess!
The Blind leading the blind! I guess it was a pretty far run!
Nap Time!

2 comments:

bekki said...

Love the pics. I really love the one if Vance laying on the dog. You are very good.

laurice. said...

OK that last picture is too cute!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!