Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Temple Trip Ever!

So It is a new experience for me to have to make a "Temple Trip". I have always lived up the road from a temple so It wasn't really a big deal to decide last minute that I want to go to the temple. Well Everything about the church is different out here. We (as a ward) took a trip on Monday to our Temple (Columbia, SC). It's about a 3 hour drive. I had such an amazing experience. It was very new, because I had never been in a mini-temple before, but it was beautiful. I young girl in our ward kept the boys all day as a service project. It was so nice. After we left the temple, we enjoyed an awesome lunch at Mello Mushroom. It was to die for. Thanks to all who came and made it possible for me to have such a wonderful day.
Me, Bishop Thompson (on the right) and a councilor Brother Brannen. Both awesome!
This is my friend Katrina, who went through for the first time. I was so lucky to get to be there with her. She is awesome. I have grown to love her and her 4 cute kids!
And of course... nothing can be perfect. This is how we ended the day. Good thing I have such a studly husband who got dirty in his nice white shirt and tie, and got it changed quickly. We were back on the road in no time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!