Friday, February 11, 2011

Lunch date with the oldest

I went to Vances school today to eat lunch with him. He was so sweet when he saw me come in. he loves showing me off to his friends. It makes me feel pretty good about myself;) He kept kissing me the whole time, my arms, my hands, my cheek. I just love my Vancie. I do realize that his kisses won't last forever, but I just dont want to think about it right now. Im just going to live in the moment and enjoy him while hes small and not embarrassed by his mother. Thanks for the lunch date Vance!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

tamy scheurn said...

That is so true about the kisses! Take all you can get anytime because it does stop! You were lucky to have such a handsome lunch date! Vancie, Mima loves you!!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!