Friday, August 19, 2011

Same ol' activity.

What else are we supposed to do in 115 degree weather? My kids are seriously so good at swimming. I just love it because I get sun while my kids get tired out. I am just trying to catch up my blog with most of our summer pics. You can imagine I have about 5 million:)

Brogan hangin'
my toes....?

Grey the swimmer at age one!

this is his "back dive" my boys are crazy

more Grey

and more

and more

LOVE LOVE LOVE his little feet!


This really does not look like Bro


and the overload:)





What would I have done this summer without a pool?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!