Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weight Checks


I took all 3 boys in for Weight Checks for our insurance company. I want to make sure I have it all recorded.
Brogan Benjamin
4 years and 8 months
Weight: 47lb
Height: 44.25 inches
97th percentile (he is now on the chart. he has always been over 100%)

Vance Turner
6 years and 2 months
Weight: 49lb
Height: 46 inches
46th percentile

Bennett Grey
1 year and 10 months
weight: 39lb
Height: 33 inches
78th Percentile (not adjusted. age from his actual birth date. he is a big little guy. I cant believe how far he has come!)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!