Monday, April 30, 2012

Georgia in their blood!

Vance has been doing so well in baseball. He can totally hit a ball WAY better than I can! He amazes me more and more with every game. The Diamond Backs held a Chandler American Little league day where they let all the players get to go down on the field. It was pretty awesome that they were actually playing the Braves that day! Ben being from Savannah, is one of the biggest Braves fans EVER, and of course he passed that to the boys. Ben ended up taking them back the next day to sit right behind the dugout. All together we got about 8 balls (2 from Chipper Jones) and 4 autographs. I guess I better get used to this baseball thing because I think I will be seeing a lot of it in my lifetime.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!