Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Quick trip to Sedona



One Sunday morning we woke up and decided to go for a drive. Well, we ended up in one of my favorite places. Sedona. Sedona is honeslty one of the prettiest places I have seen. To my surprise, Everything was perfect. We all had a blast. The boys couldn't get enough of the "off roading" while I enjoyed it On the roads:) I love times like these, when it is just me and my boys. I really hopw to get back to Sedona soon.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!