Friday, July 27, 2007

MY B-DAY!




My birthday was on the 24th and I had such an awesome day! Ben took me out for the day with out the kids and it was really nice! I got so much for my Birthday! I can't believe how spoiled I am! I got a new camera, 2 dressers, jewelry and a lot more little things! I got a really expensive pair of coach shoes that I made Ben return the next day! My mom also spoiled me with a tiffany's necklace and bracelet! I had such a good birthday this year! It was so nice just to be with my husband and have no worries all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW.....what a good hubby.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY....we need to celebrate!

Brittney said...

WOW!!!! You are very spoiled!! I am very jealous!! But Happy Late Birthday!!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!