Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My typical grocery experience!

Why must things be so hard? By the time I am done shopping with my boys, I am ready for a week of hibernation! Brogan is normally my good, easy one, but for some reason, he really has been needing mommy's attention lately! He really wanted to chew on my Mountain Dew bottle (yes, no mistaking him for mine!) but I would not let him. that made him scream the whole time. Little did I know that my other son was downing a package of hot dogs.... Plastic wrapper and all! Yep, I still had to pay for them and throw the rest away! AWESOME! Vance can no longer ride in the cart with my food because he eats everything in sight!


5 comments:

Shums said...

You are NOT getting me excited...

Anonymous said...

LOL....that is so stinkin hilarious.....sorry Posey, but it really is SO dang funny! Hopefully you can laugh about it now....NO?...okay maybe a week from now..LOL! Vance cracks me up.....maybe you should feed him instead of starving him...LOL!

ilm3ib said...

Okay. sorry but when I said my two year old did it too... He'd just chew on it... I can't believe he got them open... and then ate them. You crack me up!~

RegaNater said...

That's the best story ever! I'm so glad you had your camera with you cause it makes it so much funnier to see the pictures!

dan and ashley said...

that is awesome!!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!