Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Getaway!






This weekend Ben and I decided to get away and go stay at The Point South Mountain for 3 days. My friend Sara kept the kids and we just went for some relaxation. The resort was really not that great! I think that we have just been too spoiled by other resorts in the past! The water park was okay, but I was too scared of the big slides so Ben was the only one that enjoyed them! By the 2nd day I was about to die! I missed my kids so much! I think once you get used to always being around your kids, life gets really boring with out them. We did enjoy getting to focus on each other and nobody else! It was amazing that we got to go out to dinner 2 nights in a row and see a movie with out the kids! I give Sara a lot of credit for keeping the boys. She said they were really good, but I still kind of can't believe it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY....Happy Anniversary....looks like fun....you BIG CHICKEN....LOL! Glad you got away...always nice to come home after a trip....excited to see your kids....rare moments...LOL!

ilm3ib said...

Every year will get easier. Now, I can't hardly wait or my trips without the kids. I know how great it is to get one on one time with the hub! And no matter what kind of bed the hotels have, I sleep like the dead when there's no baby monitor next to my head!!! Happy Anniversary... See ya Friday~

wackywilsons said...

Just came back from a trip "without kiddos" myself...it's a rare thing for sure and an adjustment...Can't be gone for too long b/c then you get used to actually feeling like a person again and not just a mommy!

You are looking hot in your bikini! Keep it up!

The Richins Family said...

hey posey, this is jenny richins (brewer) if you remember me. i was blog hopping from brittney hatch and saw yours. your family is cute. how fun that you live in queen creek with us. :) your boys are cute and seem like they keep you on your toes. its always fun to see how everyone grows up and what they do after highschool :)

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!