Monday, July 23, 2007

We finallymade the switch!


I was so scared to put Vance into a big boy bed because I knew that I was not going to be able to sleep in any more! We finally did it and it has been great! He really surprised me by doing great with it! We read a book, say prayers and then he climbs right into bed! Last night we did have bit of a problem because the cat went in and woke him up at 3am! We just let him play with the cat for a couple hours until he passed out on the couch! Now we just have to lock the cat up at night!

3 comments:

dan and ashley said...

oh! these were the easiest! i'm sad vance is so bog :( CAT?! what cat? why did you get another one!!!!!!!

Brittney said...

K Posey I am so nervous to put Brayton in a big boy bed!!! I dont know when or how to do it!! I am also afraid I wont get my sleep either. I am nervous that he will wake up in the middle of the night and come wake me up and then him not fall asleep for a long time or that he will wake up too early. AAAAH!!!! I am so nervous! Any advice?

Anonymous said...

YAY for Vance....what a BIG BOY! That is SO cute....little man in a big bed....LOL!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!