Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good Morning!

So a long time ago, Vance did some very interesting art work all over my house with orange permanent marker! I was telling my friend Sonia about it and she told me that she had learned the hard way and doesn't allow ANY permanent markers in her house! I decided I would take the wise advice and it has worked out great! WELL..... This morning Ben went to get Vance out of is bed and this is what he found! Vance had somehow managed to hide a black perm mark in his room and got it out once he knew we were asleep! Mischievous is not even the word!! TERROR is more like it. We have scrubbed and scrubbed, but I think he will have to look like this for a couple days! I really have no idea where the dang marker came from!!!!!He was freaking out in the bath because we had to scrub him so hard! The water was so dirty from the marker!

8 comments:

Shums said...

that is the funniest thing i've seen in a while! did it come off the tv???

Terin said...

This is way too funny. It is like we are raising the same kids. Sadie did the same exact thing but with crayons.Let's just say that my brand new white crib is now multi colored. I feel for you.

emmielou said...

I love your blog, and your kids. You have the funniest kids ever and they make the best stories to read about.

Anonymous said...

Oh gheez...stupid markers. Seriously...don't make a permanent marker unless you plan on making a cleaner to undo the damage of that permanent marker...I think a male invented that dumb marker....a male with no kids...LOL!

Brittney said...

Seriously how much can one little dude do? He is crazy! This will make for some great memories though when he is older:)

laurice. said...

How did you get that all off?

Brittney said...

Brayton will be 3 Sept. 23rd. When will Vance be 3?

The McKnights said...

Are you serious Vance?!? I am peeing my pants right now. I love that kid! I had no idea! I guess it must have come off within a couple days cuz I didn't notice it yesterday at lunch! OK I know sometimes you wanna go nuts with the things he does but also, what would you do without this little man? He definately makes for some good laughs and stories on your blog! It was fun to see you guys yesterday! Let's play again! Bring the kids to play in Anaston's blow up gym!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!