Friday, August 8, 2008

Starting to get worried.....

So if you have ever read my blog you know that we normally lock Vance in his room at night. WELL... Ben all of the sudden thinks it is too mean and gave him the "privilege" of having his handle back on. EVERY single morning I wake up to a new mess. I really think he gets up at like 4 in the morning to start destroying things. There is no such thing as "child proof" to this kid. I have marker all over my upstairs.. yes, I know you are thinking that I should just hide the markers right? If only it were that easy! He hides them and I have no idea where they are. Every time I think I have the last one gone, far away from this house... another one shows up! why can't he focus his intelligence elsewhere? Oh well, I am done painting over walls, I am just going to wait till we move out! The other problem.... The other day I didn't realize that he had perfectly painted his toenails along with the rest of his body! RED and PERMANENT. what am I going to do with this kid?

3 comments:

bekki said...

Posey I think you need to put the lock back on the door. I feel so bad for you

Anonymous said...

Vance strikes again...lol...aren't toddlers fun? I hope you made Ben clean up the mess...lol. Men and their bright ideas.

laurice. said...

Not again! What a mess!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!