Saturday, August 30, 2008

GO Blackhawks!





My "Baby" brother Rhett plays football for Williams Field High School's Varsity and it was exciting to go watch their first game! Vance had been waiting ALL day to go see uncle Rhett play football. I dressed them in Georgia jerseys because they just happen to be the same colors as WFHS. Vance thought he was so cool. I think that he actually thought that he was going to play in the game. We all enjoyed ourselves until a Hurricane hit! J/K but seriously it was bad. The funniest thing was that it seemed as though no one had ever seen rain before. I agree that it was some of the heaviest rain I had ever seen but it was CRAZY. People we screaming and running for their lives! I wish I could have had a video camera. Ben thought it was especially seeing that he comes from a place where they really do have hurricanes so he considered it a drizzle. Any ways the whole night was really fun. I am excited to watch Rhett this season! GO BLACKHAWKS!
Rhett is #20












We were SOAKING WET from head to toe!

2 comments:

laurice. said...

How fun to be able to take them to watch their uncle play! I love that your boys were both in jerseys.

bekki said...

Hey at least the boys looked good. And how fun to watch your Uncle play football.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!