Sunday, August 17, 2008

Way late... But I need to journal it!


My birthday was on the 24th of July and I had planned to have a big birthday bash , but plans changed because of my cousins passing. What's the big deal, I am now 24..woohoo! I spent the day with Ben and he took me shopping (he has learned to let me pick out my own presents) I got some cute clothes and shoes and a really cute purse, but best of all... I got a new and improved SLR Digital camera. I all ready have one but I needed to up my business and take it a little more seriously so now I am ready! (hint hint..call me for pics.) I got the camera plus a bunch of lenses! It is really exciting for me! It is sad that I get more excited over a camera than I do over clothes or jewelry. It kind of reminds me of Ben and I's first Christmas together and he bought me a 2nd diamond wedding band and I made him return it for an XBox. I am weird. Anyways... I had a very nice birthday!

7 comments:

The McKnights said...

Happy very late birthday! I'm glad Ben spoiled you...lucky sob! ha ha I miss you!

The McKnights said...

Happy very late birthday! I'm glad Ben spoiled you...lucky sob! ha ha I miss you!

laurice. said...

Happy Birthday....Camera....best present ever....Love mine!

everydayjami said...

forrest needs senior pics. let me know when you're available.

Tom and Sharlet said...

Happy Birthday Posey! How are you doing? I had lost your blog address and so was happy to find you through Sonia. Your boys are so cute. I hope you are doing great. We recently started blogging at thedoxeys.blogspot.com. Don't be a stranger. - Sharlet

bekki said...

Happy Birthday. What kind of camera did you get?

Anonymous said...

Wow...another camera? You are a collector..woo..hoo! Very fun. Happy Belated Birthday...glad it was a good one.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!