Saturday, October 4, 2008

Courage or stupidity?

Sometimes I forget that I am the mother of a 2 year old and 3year old! I thought it might be fun to get out of the house and go with Sara and Ace to the dog park. In my mind it seemed like a nice relaxing thing to do that EVERYONE would enjoy... Geez I am dumb. After the headache that I got just trying to load my dumb dog into the back of my car we got to the dog park where my kids faces lit up with joy! Good right? NO! They enjoyed it for about 5 minutes until they were Hot, miserable and HATED me because I would no let them play in the nasty dog water. I think that next time I will only take the dog, since he seemed to be the only one who was appreciative.
Don't let him fool you...... he was not this happy, I don't even know how I got this pic?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny...I didn't know they had dog parks here! lol.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!