Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1900 miles across the USA

Well.... I normally love car rides, but lets just say this didn't count. Brogan decided that he gets car sick and kept throwing up for no good reason and Vance decided he wanted to get random bloody noses. AHHH!!!!!!!!!! And to top it off, Ben got really tired and told me to drive so he could take a nap. Has any one seen dumb and Dumber? Long story short, ben woke up and i had driven 100 miles in the wrong direction. lets just say he didn't let me drive again.
He wasn't to happy
the biggest cross west of the Mississippi
I had to take a pic because these moments were few and far between
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!