Sunday, January 4, 2009

goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa!

It is always SOOOOOO sad to say goodbye to Ben's parents! It always brings tears, because we never know how long it will be until we see them again. We were so lucky to have them this christmas. The boys had so much fun with them. Vance could not keep his hands off of them. I thought this picture was super cute of the four of them. They have recently been called on mission and we know they will do awesome! They are incredible individuals with so much to offer! We love them!

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!