Monday, January 26, 2009

Peas and carrots...

These two are the cutest together! Cassidy is 4 months older than brogan and they love to play together. Brogan is so cute when he says "Cass - i - dee"! It is weird because Bro doesnt usually like little girls. Maybe he understands that they are cousins.
I know this is so mean... Aunt McKenzie put him in one of Cassidy's bunny suits to keep him warm, and he looked so funny so we had to take pics. The worst part is that he really looks like a girl in it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!