Tuesday, May 12, 2009

15 weeks and feeling it!

This little boy is so active in my belly. I can all ready feel his cute little movements and I feel like it is the first time all over again. This is going to be such a long pregnancy because Vance talks about this baby all day everyday. He just wants it to come out so bad. We say that he is napping in my belly and he will come out when he wakes up. I just hope that I can keep myself busy this summer and not stress too much about the big arrival. I got rid of EVERYTHING that I had from the boys because I was so convinced that my next would be a boy so I have a lot of shopping to do. Luckily my Sis n Law, McKenzie has given me the big stuff like a swing and a bassinet. I don't even own a stroller anymore! Uh... I am going to try not to think about it till October.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

Are you crazy Posey!? I wish I looked like you NOW and I am NOT preggo. ha!

You look good girl!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!