Friday, May 8, 2009

and the verdict is....

Sara came to town this weekend and we have been playing in chicago.... Well if you know me at all, you know that I am SOOOO impatient. My Dr just scheduled an ultrasound in 4 weeks but I can't wait that long! I needed to know what this baby is! NOW! Well long story short, Sara helped me track down and ultrasound place and we went! I NOW KNOW......







ITS A.....








Well I guess Ben might actually get that Basketball team that he wants so badly!!! As for me, Mixed emoitons. I can't lie and say I wasn't a little sad, but when I think about my sweet cute boys, How could I not want another. I will just trust that this is what God wants for me!

5 comments:

The Towes said...

well now you will have to try for another and hopefully next time its a girl! =)

everydayjami said...

All you have to do is look at a picture of the boys you have now and know how AMAZING it will be to have another. I miss having you here in AZ where I can see Vance and Bro a lot. Your boys are the cutest and I can't wait for this one.

Shauna said...

im soo jealous....i love my girls though!!! hairgurl0226@hotmail.com,meegan-family.blogspot.com

The McKnights said...

He will be adorable, we know that! And plus, I needed a boyfriend waiting for my little one! ha ha Like I told you, fourth times a charm! So here's your last boy...enjoy it!:)

Anonymous said...

So MAYBE #4 will be your girl...lol. You make handsome little men...so he will for sure be a cutie patootie...congrats!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!