Thursday, May 21, 2009

Real life water play!

Vance has been asking and asking "when are we going to go swimmin".. Well, the weather here isn't exactly swimming weather yet. so we let them play in the hose. It was actually kind of warm outside, But the water was COLD! They didn't seem to mind of coarse. I had fun taking pictures of them outside. They were so full of energy! I am sure everyone in the neighborhood could hear them laughing and screaming! It was almost like they hadn't been outside in like 2 years! It was cute!
Vance kept saying, "Mom, look at my footprints".... kids are easily entertained
Oh Bro Bro, Boys will be boys I guess.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!