Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not just dreaming of a white Christmas!


Saturday we woke up to the first substantial snow fall of the year. It was beautiful, just under 30 degrees with a soft powdery snow. It snowed about 3-4 inches. The kids were so excited to go play in the snow. Ben went out to shovel the driveway, and with the accumulated snow He and the boys built a snowman named "Jack". They had such a good time. I spent much of the time on the front porch snapping photos. I was freezing, granted I was just wearing a long sleeved t-shirt, but the boys didn't mind the cold at all. In fact I think they would have played outside all day, if I would have allowed it. Of course, Ben had to put a Georgia hat on Jack. We had to make due with rocks out the front yard to substitute the eyes made out of coal, and the carrot for a nose. We then sat around the fireplace watching Sponge Bob and sipping hot chocolate. What a nice relaxing day. 3 days until Christmas. It's snowing right now, and should continue for the next 3 days. We are planning on sledding for Christmas! This will be our first white christmas as a family! Actually... It will be my first white Christmas EVER!

1 comment:

SageOfTheWabash said...

You have a beautiful family.

http://sageofthewabash.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!