Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The weather

This is our drive to church. The Fog was so crazy. it was wierd how it was only in certain places. It was pretty cold but I LOVE THE SNOW. Before I moved here, everyone told me how much I was going to hate living in the snow. They were wrong. Yes, It is no fun getting the boys layered up to go outside, but it is just so beautiful. I could sit and stare out my window all day.
This house was so close to us and we couldn't even see it. SO crazy~!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!